Monday 26 September 2011

James Morrison with Jessie J was originally against doing a duet

James Morrison with Jessie J was originally against doing a duet.

Leeds Festival tickets online

The singer-songwriter has teamed up with 'Pricetag' singer's new single 'UP' in which he wrote his father about the James has worked on - who has previously collaborated with Nelly Furtado on 'Broken Strings' - didn't want it to be a duet, he is now relieved he changed his mind.

He said: "I started to think about it and came round to the idea. I want my fans to have their own feelings for that song, not just think it's about my dad.

"Jessie's an amazing singer. This really shows off her vocals."

James was one of the causes may be temporary because of how "poppy", broken wire, were left poor, admitting he wasn't what he had expected.

He added to The Sun newspaper: "'Broken Strings' was a massive hit but way more poppy than I wanted it to be. I felt like I'd got on a ride and it was taking me down a road I didn't want to go down."

No comments:

Post a Comment