Wednesday 13 July 2011

James Morrison has revealed his third album title 'The Awakening'

James Morrison has revealed his third album title 'The Awakening'.

Hard Rock Calling

The hitmaker recently parted ways with Polydor, his label six years have confirmed that their third record will be released on September 26.

Writing on his twitter page, he said: "OK, so the news is out! My third album, The Awakening, is out Sept 26 (sic)."

James recently admitted some of it deliberately for their third album of music he had learned about "trying to forget" was, as he wanted it to return to his roots and not produce something a record which is not too over-commercial.

He told BANG Showbiz: "It's my favourite piece of work so far, I tried to forget what I'd learned before and do what I wanted to do in the first place, but I didn't have any experience to do.

"So I made an album that felt real and not over-commercial and tried to just write good songs."

No comments:

Post a Comment